Your First Visit
Our primary goal is to ensure that you have a confident smile that works, feels great, and will last. We believe that the first step to building a smile that lasts is to build a trusting relationship with each and every patient. We want to get to know you, and for you to get to know us.
We want your visit with us to be a first class experience and we will do all we can to make that happen. You will always receive a warm reception at Arlington Dental Group. Our goal is for each new patient to leave our practice thinking you’ve found your new dental home in Columbus. Our team makes every effort, from the moment you call, to ensure your appointment is tailored just for you.
At your first appointment, we will give you a tour of our office and introduce you to our friendly and professional Complete Health Dental team. You should expect to spend about 2 hours at your initial visit where we will:
- Update your records with necessary digital xrays
- Review your dental and medical history
- Address your concerns and goals
- Perform a comprehensive evaluation of your mouth including your teeth, gums, jaw joints, head, neck and oral soft tissues
- Evaluate the type of needed cleaning. If we do not see any signs of gum disease, one of our hygienists will provide a thorough cleaning at this first visit. Otherwise we may need to schedule a follow up appointment for gum therapy.
- Share your findings and together we will make a plan that will help you to achieve and maintain optimum oral health
As a patient of Arlington Dental Group, you are joining a community of patients who value their health, and want to be able to TALK, SMILE, and CHEW every day for the rest of their lives. We look forward to meeting you!
If you have any questions before we see you please feel free to call us!